Our Unmanned Platforms Department is headed by well-appreciated professionals in the field of Unmanned Aerial Systems, with an extensive experience as technical and operational expert.
This group has an impressive proven ability of:
- Ground Station and Platform (Mission Computer & Controller) Software Development and Integration,
- Ground Station and Platform (Mission Computer & Controller) Hardware Development and Integration,
- Characterization of Unmanned Systems and platforms,
- Design of Unmanned Systems Components,
- Design and performance of qualification tests and procedures for Unmanned Systems and sub-systems,
- Special expertise in the field of UAV propulsion systems,
- Design and manufacturing of Unmanned Platforms Ground Support & Test Equipment (GSE),
Development and maintenance of technical literature of:
- Unnamed Platforms System Description,
- Unnamed Platforms System Operation (Including Pilot Operational Procedures and Doctrines),
- Unnamed Platforms System Maintenance, Including Job-Guides,
- Development and instruction of Courses – both theoretical and practical – of Unnamed Platform Systems operation and maintenance personnel,
- Instruction of operational personnel, with a special emphasis on Unnamed Platforms Operators and mission commanders.